The Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District is proud to offer a tradition of excellence in our educational programs for students and in our work environment for employees. Planning for excellence requires vision - and our vision incorporates the following fundamental philosophy:
- We seek out, attract, and retain employees with the highest possible qualifications.
- We provide the highest quality work environment.
- We provide for personal and professional growth to enable employees to reach their fullest potential.
- We foster and promote a harmonious multicultural work environment, which values the diversity of talents, interests, and experiences of our employees.
- If your personal mission and vision align with our pursuit of excellence, I invite you to complete the on-line application process for the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District.
To apply on-line, please register at:
If you experience any difficulty in completing the online application, you may contact our office at 216-371-7402 or e-mail Glenda Kershner, Administrative Assistant, at G_Kershner@staff.chuh.org.
You may review, update, and respond to vacancy postings via the on-line application website referenced above to ensure that your credentials remain current for our consideration.
Dr. Nylajean McDaniel
Director of Human Resources